Diet After Fissure Surgery
It is crucial to know about diet after fissure surgery, because what you eat can certainly influence your health. This article includes complete information about diet for fissure patient, even for those who have just recently been suffering from this issue and for chronic fissure patients and ALSO for those who have not yet undergone any surgery for anal fissure.
Live Positive treats about 9 new Fissure in ano patients each week.
Diet forms a critical part of Live Positive anal fissure treatment protocol. In addition to our medications, patients are counselled to implement a healthy diet and lifestyle to hasten the recovery process and to maintain good health.
Diet after fissure surgery must be planned with lot of care, because a wrong diet can bring many troubles.
This article covers the fissure diet in detail.
Fissure Diet Items to Include
- Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, beet greens, turnip greens, and green onions
- Add bran and beans in your daily diet
- Make a cup of fruit salad including banana, apple, and berries and consume two cups daily.
- Include peas and lentils.
- Prefer brown rice over white rice.
- Include quinoa and flaxseeds.
- Include broccoli, chia seeds, and brussels sprouts.
- Sweet potatoes are also helpful for the patients of fissure
- Most importantly drink plenty of water. Drink at least 10-12 glass of water per day.
- Use healthy fats and oils such as grass-fed butter, olive oil, and canola oil. Healthy oils lubricate the stool and lubricated stool is easier to pass.
- You can also use fiber supplements such as Ispaghol. Ispaghol or other fiber supplement that adds bulk to the stool , making it easy to pass.
- Prefer white meat such as chicken and fish over red meat.
Fissure Diet Items to Avoid
Avoid using the foods that worsen the symptoms.
- Do not use spicy foods.
- Do not use buffalo sauce
- Avoid traditional Indian foods
- Avoid using hot sauces
- Do not use Thai foods
- Avoid overuse of red pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper and chili sauce
- Do not use frozen foods as they may cause constipation.
- Avoid other constipation causing foods like cheese, fast foods, red meat, and processed foods.
- Avoid tortilla chips, popcorns and nuts.
- Avoid foods having a greater amount of preservatives such as cold drinks and canned foods.
Fissure Treatment Homeopathy
The above fissure diet is recommended for every patient who is suffering from Anal fissures, but diet and healthy lifestyle ALONE cannot cure your Fissure in ano. If you are looking for a permanent and safe fissure cure, you must contact us immediately.
Surgery is the only treatment offered in conservative Modern medicine/ Allopathy, but it is a temporary relief and not permanent cure. Patients who have undergone fissure surgery certainly come back with renewed attacks of lacerations and bleeding of the anus within 1-3 years of enduring surgery.
Live Positive Fissure treatment homeopathy protocol cures you permanently of this troublesome issue. We have helped hundreds of patients suffering from fissure to get rid of it and lead a healthy pain-free life.
To get permanent and effective relief and start your Live Positive fissure treatment homeopathy protocol, clickon the blue button below to start a live WhatsApp chat with our Senior Consultant Dr.Kavita.